That All May Worship!
Our church has been certified by the National Organization on Disabilities as an “Accessible Congregation”, based on our commitment to the following principles:
- In our congregation, people with disabilities are valued as individuals, having been created in the image of God.
- Our congregation is endeavoring to remove barriers of architecture, communication and attitude that exclude people with disabilities from full and active participation.
- People with and without disabilities are encouraged in our congregation to practice their faith and use their gifts and talents in worship, service, study and leadership.
- Our church will work to remove all barriers that restrict full participation of people with disabilities in our congregation.
We offer the following accommodations throughout our church facility:
- Special needs and van-accessible parking
- Special seating in the sanctuary for wheelchair-bound worshippers and their companions
- Assisted listening devices
- Power-assisted entry doors
- Handicapped-accessible restrooms
- Large-print bulletins
If you or someone you know is in need of special accommodation to gain access to, or enhance participation in worship or any of the activities of the church, please speak with an usher or one of the Pastors.